Immigration to Canada by Express Entry is a new and fast way to process your application to immigrate to Canada and obtain permanent residency (permanent resident status).
Starting in January 2015, you can apply for immigration to Canada through the new Express Entry system. Candidates are selected and evaluated through the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Candidates are selected in rounds, on average, twice a month. In each round of selection (rounds of invitations) the best candidates receive an invitation for immigration documents, from 700 to 3800 people per round. The minimum score varies depending on the distribution of overall scores at the time of selection.
In addition to applying for immigration, your file is registered with the national Job Bank, where you can find a Canadian employer and get a job offer that gives you an additional 50 to 200 points and practically guarantees you an invitation to immigrate to Canada. It is worth noting that having a Job Offer from a Canadian employer is NOT an option for successful immigration to Canada.
The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) also provides additional points: 600 points. It is worth noting that in order to apply for Provincial Nominee Programs, an applicant must first be submitted to the Express Entry system.
Express Entry is not a new program; it is a new method of applying for independent immigration to Canada and permanent resident status under existing Canadian immigration programs:
Express Entry is not a new program; it is a new method of applying for independent immigration to Canada under existing Canadian immigration programs:
- Federal Program: Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) Higher education required.
- Federal Program: Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) No college education required.
- Program for Foreign Workers and Students; Canadian Experience Class (CEC) .
- Provincial programs; Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
The Department of Immigration and Citizenship has introduced several significant changes to the immigration system and the federal program in particular. The main purpose of the changes is to increase the freedom of choice for Canadian employers and the ability of the Canadian labor market to determine demand-driven professions, thereby improving the efficiency of professional immigration to Canada. One of the main positive factors of the new immigration program is the unlimited list of specialties by the federal flow (Federal Skilled Worker and Federal Skilled Trades), which opens the possibility of many professionals and professional workers to immigrate to Kakadu.
Until 2015, professional immigration was administered by the Federal Skilled Worker and Federal Skilled Trades program. The Department of Immigration and Citizenship of Canada conducts annual labor market research to determine the most popular occupations in Canada based on demand and economic growth. After careful analysis, the Department published a list of occupations (the 2014 list contained 50 occupations). The main drawback of the old immigration system was the limited list of professions in demand, which severely hampered the development of various professions.
Starting in 2015, the Department of Immigration and Citizenship changed its approach to professional immigration and allowed the Canadian labor market to identify those professionals who are currently in demand. Canadian employers will be able to personally select candidates for immigration from the Job Bank of Canada job database, where candidates will register at the time of application.
Positive factors of the Express Entry program:
- Unlimited list of Federal Skilled Workers .
- Unlimited quotas for specific specialties.
- No annual quotas for the number of accepted immigration applications during the year.
- Short terms of consideration of initial immigration applications.
- The ability to change your data during the primary and secondary periods of consideration of documents.
- Registration in the national database of vacancies Job Bank of Canada.
- Payment of starting fees only in case of preliminary selection of the candidate.
- Payment of the second fees only in case of a final positive decision of the Consulate.
Immigration to Canada by Express Entry
The Comprehensive Ranking System ( CRS ) is a comprehensive ranking system under which each applicant will be awarded points on various parameters from four groups. The maximum number of points that the main applicant including his spouse can score is 1200 points.
- Skills and experience factors – Assessment of education , professional skills and work experience in the specialty: Maximum 500 points .
- Spouse or common-law partner factors – Evaluation of the data of the spouse of the main applicant in terms of education, level of English or French, etc .: Maximum 40 points .
- Skills transferability factors – Assessment of your potential and the applicability of your professional skills in Canada: Maximum 100 points.
- Additional points – Additional points accrual for the presence of a work invitation from a Canadian employer or the presence of a nomination under the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) : Maximum 600 points .
You can get acquainted with the scoring table System rating selection the CRS – ; Comprehensive Ranking the System (the CRS)
Immigration to Canada by Express Entry
It should be noted that successful immigration to Canada depends largely on the applicants themselves. Opening a profile in Express Entry and submitting all the necessary documents does not guarantee obtaining resident status. For successful immigration to Canada it is necessary to make additional efforts, for example:
- Sending your CV to Canadian employers through the labor force, which, among other things, is a prerequisite for the Express Entry system.
- Filing an application for a Canadian province.
You may only apply to one of the provinces. Therefore, it is very important to assess whether your personal information matches the requirements of the provincial program of your choice.
Note that each provincial program has its own requirements and rules for applying for a provincial nomination to immigrate to Canada. Each province also has its own quotas, time limits and application deadlines. If you did not apply at the time of your application (Application File), you will have to wait until the next time, which can take from six months to a year.
To immigrate to Canada successfully, it is recommended that you contact licensed immigration consultants or their representatives in your home country.
The advantage of a Licensed Immigration Consultant.
For a successful immigration to Canada, it is recommended that you contact a Licensed Immigration Consultant or their representative in your country of residence.
Advantage of a Licensed Immigration Consultant.
– An accurate assessment of your chances of immigration to Canada.
– Professional execution of all necessary documents.
– Saving your time and your energy.
– Licensed Immigration Consultant is always aware of changes in immigration programs.
– Licensed Immigration Consultant, always aware of the opening of Provincial programs.
– Licensed Immigration Consultant has the right to challenge any decision of an immigration officer.
How to immigrate to Canada using Express Entry ?
One of the frequently asked questions is How to immigrate to Canada by Express Entry. Immigration to Canada through Express Entry is carried out under the following federal economic immigration programs:- Federal Skilled Worker Program ,- Federal Skilled Trades Program , and- Canadian Experience Class .
Provinces and territories will also be able to hire candidates from those selected by the Express Entry system under Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) quotas to cover labour market needs.
Through Express Entry, applications from individuals who meet the criteria of one of these programs will be placed in a specific sector for candidates. The Canadian government, provincial and territorial governments and Canadian employers will be able to select individuals from this sector.
High-performing applicants will be awarded the Invitation to Apply (ITA).
Candidates will be awarded additional points for:
- job offer and / or
- – provincial / territorial nomination and / or-
- qualifications and experience.
- What is the process for potential candidates who want to use both the Provincial Nominee Program and Express Entry?
There are two ways to do this. You can do it:
- First, apply for the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), get a nomination, and then fill out the Express Entry profile; or
- first fill out a profile using the Express Entry system. Provinces and territories will then be able to look for suitable candidates and invite them to apply for a PNP. When a candidate receives a nomination certificate, they will be able to upgrade their Express Entry profile.
In both cases, as soon as the candidate raises the level of his profile, showing the presence of a regional or territorial nomination certificate, he will be awarded additional points that will allow him to go to the next qualifying round.
- do candidates with job offers have advantages?
The Job offer, supported by the Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), will give a candidate enough additional points to be invited to apply for the next round. Potential candidates who have a valid job offer or nomination from the province/territory at the time they complete their Express Entry profile do not need to register with Job Bank.
- What is the fastest way to move to Canada?
This opportunity is currently provided by a student visa with the opportunity to remain legally employed in the profession and apply for a permanent residence permit while in Canada.
In the process of applying for a study visa, it is very important to fill in and submit the documents correctly.
Spouses and children can travel to Canada with the student.
The age of students is not limited by Canadian law.
- How much do I have to pay for immigration assistance in Canada?
Payment depends on many factors and may vary depending on the source of the applicant, for which of the many programs he or she is nominated.
- Can I choose which province to go to?
Of course. You are a free man and you can live wherever you want. However, immigrants who have received a TFM visa from a province must live in that province for a while. This in itself ensures that the immigrant has time for quiet adaptation, guaranteed work and stable life, which is very important for settling in the new environment.