It is a sports utility vehicle called SUV, a class of vehicles that combines the elements of passenger cars on the city roads and the features off-road cars, which includes high ground clearance and four-wheel drive.
This shortcut SUV also refers to some SUVs and pickup trucks because there is a passenger space such as a minibus or a large sedan, and some light trucks are often regarded as sport utility vehicles.
There is no agreed definition of SUV and the use of this term varies between countries there is someone
who calls this definition a SUV based on the chassis of a light truck and there is a broader definition of which car has off-road design features is an SUV. Crossover SUV is defined as a single-purpose SUV built with a single-body structure, while in the United States SUV is defined as light trucks
The SUV dates back to the military and small-sized models of the late 1930s, 4×4 wagons and handcarts that emerged in 1949 and was a 1984 Jeep Cherokee XJ or a modern SUV.
SUV Cars was deployed in the late 1990s and early 2000s and its popularity has increased dramatically at the expense of large sedans and station wagons.
More recently, smaller, medium-sized, lighter SUVs have become increasingly popular and the world’s largest car sector, accounting for about 36.8% of the world’s passenger market since 2017.
– SUV has better driving features than front or rear-wheel drive vehicles including traction and safety
– SUVs have a high ability to traverse turns and off-road
– SUVs have the ability to accelerate
– Can be relied upon for travel, trekking, road adventures and off-road crossings.
Defects of SUV cars:
– This type of car is very expensive.
– Also consumes a lot of fuel